Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yassir Ezzamel's Post


Bonzour ZE mapel SmiGHesS YASSIGH (HAHAHAHHAHAHA)



TyDi feat. Keshia - Closer Than My Breath (Original Mix)
Something very beautiful and interesting from TyDi and Keshia, after I hear "Fool" few months ago, I was amazed by that track . Now it's time for "Closer Than My Breath" another one perfect house tune with great vocal from Keshia. I like the way it starts and the part that the vocal comes, amazing!


Umek & Fergie - Gatex (Fergie Remix)
That irish guy is so sick of producing and remixing techno stuff... Here's something huge, I'm sure you know the old tune from the legend - Umek, "Gatex". Fergie maded a remix few weeks ago and I must said it's sick. Hope you hear it and like that sick techno melody!

Carlos Gallardo vs. Juanjo Martin & Javi Reina - Amitograrka (Original Mix)
Something proggy is always in need. Now it's time to share with you "Amitograrka", what the fuck is that name? :D Anyway, that track has something in the melody that make me feel great. Maybe is the rhythm, maybe the bass line or the incoming interesting melodies on some parts... Very deep proggy, very cool...


MastikSoul - Calanga (Saeed Younan Mix)
And for the final, something from the black guy who everybody loves! Yeah, that is MastikSoul, who other can be? :) "Calanga" with few remixes was released yesterday, I present my favorite to all the people here, from the Saeed Younan, nice dark techy rhythm and bouncy melody. Great job from both producers, me like, haha! :))

No comments: